PLEASE CALL 415.931.9393 TO RESERVE ANY RENTAL ITEMS WHILE WE ARE UNDER GOING WEBSITE MAINTENANCE Cotton candy machine rental. Pair with carnival style cart and protective wind bubble.
Rental cost is $69.95 for a 3 day rental
1. With main switch still OFF, fill floss head. Always fill it 90% full with sugar. This 90% level is necessary to obtain a balanced condition in the floss head. DO NOT OVERFILL! Excessive vibration will occur if overfilled.
2. Turn MAIN SWITCH and HEAT SWITCH ON.. Turn the handles on the side of the machine up this will allow the machine to work, if the handles are sideways then the machine will vibrate excessively.
3. Turn heat control knob clockwise to maximum setting to initiate the fastest possible warm up.
4. The machine should start making floss in about 45 seconds. When the unit starts making floss, you must reduce the heat setting. Turn the heat control knob counter clockwise to eliminate smoking.
5. Once you find the ideal setting for the HEAT CONTROL (med heat), operate with the setting near this position each time. About ¾ of the way up.
6. When finished making floss, run the floss head completely empty of sugar.
7. Turn the heat control dial to the maximum position, and allow the machine to run for approximately 3-4 minutes. This will burn any excess sugar out of the head, and prevent any excess carbon build- up.
8. Turn the heat switch “off” and allow the motor to run for 1-2 minutes to allow the floss head to “cool down”.
9. Turn the motor switch off and allow the motor to come to a complete stop.
This Machine comes with a medal floss pan, clips and netting. They must be returned with the machine or you will be charged at time of return.
DO NOT CLEAN THE MACHINE!
We clean and test all our machines after every use!
Only use GOLD MEDAL FLOSSUGAR! Taste and quality is not insured with any other products. Using non Gold Medal floss will result in additional cleaning fees.
DO NOT put hands or objects in rotating spinner head. DO NOT fill Spinner Head with sugar while it is rotating. DO NOT put hands near rotating spinner head. USE ONLY floss cone to collect cotton candy.
Makes 60-70 servings per hour and per carton of sugar
Dimensions 26.5x26.5x20, Stainless Steel Pan 22x9x19 Bubble 25x23x12
Watts 11.7 Volts 120